Home

Friday, March 23, 2012

Treasure Finds- 23.03.12 - I SAW THE SIGN

I missed my treasure hunting last Friday, as I was been busy with my [soon to launch] website.
It seems hard to cope up with everything these days, but I manage anyhow :) Below is the screenshot of my new site. I will be launching it on April 1st. Yipee! I will be having a blow-out SALE, as LilleJen™ will be turning 1 next month. You can sign up to our NEWSLETTER for discount code +++ updates & freebies!



OK, that's enough for now. I got here a list of lovely treasure finds from Epla SAMLER.
I SAW THE SIGN :) 





Retro blekkskilt from Engleverden


Rustikk Skilt from Malin`s broderier og nuppereller.mm...


Sjefen sjølv! from Trines samling


Skilt med "HOUSE RULES" from

Charme France

 


Skilt from 

Svunnen tid


I hope you enjoy my list for today :)  Happy weekend everyone! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment